Palais des Congrès Antibes /
Juan-les-Pins Conference Centre
Palais des Congrès Antibes / Juan-les-Pins Conference Centre
60 Chemin des Sables
Located 150m from the sea front, this environmentally high quality facility is designed by architect Jean-Jacques Ory, and is an architectural landmark at the heart of the resort of Juan-les-Pins.
Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport is located just 17km from Antibes-Juan-les-Pins. Taxi and bus services are available to and from the airport.
Air Travel Update for Nice
Nice International Airport is more connected than ever:
The airport now has a flight schedule of 67 destinations to 30 countries.
Regular flights to and from the USA and Canada:
- United Airlines has a daily route Nice-New York.
- Delta Airlines also offers a daily flight to New York JFK.
- La Compagnie and United Airlines connect Nice to Newark.
- Air Canada and Air Transat connect Nice to the Montreal hub.
Flights to the Middle East and North Africa:
- Gulf Air will operate from Nice to Bahrain.
- Etihad Airways has opened a route to Abu Dhabi as from June 2022.
- Kuwait Airways operates from Nice to Kuwait, with a stop at Rome Fiumicino.
- Emirates will fly directly to Dubai.
- Flights also operate to Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco and Lebanon.
New for Nice to Europe:
- Condor will fly to Düsseldorf and Frankfurt.
- Icelandair to Reykjavik.
- Fly One to Chisinau, Moldova.
- Transavia France to Tunis.
- Volotea to Bordeaux.
- Volotea to Venice.
Building on France’s highly regarded hosting of COP21, where new global targets to limit climate change were agreed during last year’s climate negotiations, Nice Airport has now achieved carbon neutral status, certified by the independent carbon management programme Airport Carbon Accreditation.
Taxi Services in Antibes:
Taxis can be reserved online: